Held under the theme ‘Achieving Excellence Through Life Skills Education,’ this year’s conference gathered over 1,000 delegates and offered participants a wide range of professional development opportunities including presentations by plenary and featured speakers, concurrent sessions, and specialized professional development courses. Delegates also availed of the opportunity to see the latest teaching aids and tools up close during the Innovative Materials Showcase as well as new books and other literary materials from international publishers and distributors displayed during the TESOL Arabia Exhibition.
“The International TESOL Arabia Conference is an inspirational annual event representing a must-attend forum for English Language Training professionals. We thank ALHOSN University for supporting the members of its English Department and encouraging them to attend this landmark conference,” said Prof. Hassan Mustapha, Chair of the Department of English, ALHOSN University.
The KM Middle East Conference aims to become the premier knowledge management event in the Middle East. This year’s edition included an academic symposium for the first time. ALHOSN, the event’s official Academic Partner, shared insights on the challenges associated with the management of knowledge and participated in workshops facilitated by KM experts from five continents. The university delegates also met and collaborated with business and government leaders from across the region.
- Passport with at least 6 months validity, the passport must have two blank visa pages (one to endorse the visa and one for entry stamps)
- Passport copies (about 4)
- Photographs (about 12)
- Passport copies (about 2 copies)
- Upon arrival, passport copies with entry visa to the UAE (about 3 copies)
- Evidence of acceptance to a UAE tertiary institute (offer letter)
- Possibly bank statements showing evidence of funds in the UAE
- Possibly a tenancy agreement (or letter from university if staying in university accommodation)
- Copy of tuition fee receipt for the current study year of the program
- Copy of visa fees receipt for the current study year of the program
- Post-graduate students will need to have their undergraduate degree attested
- Visas normally take 2-5 weeks to process once all the correct documentation has been supplied.
- Express visas take 1-3 weeks to process.
- Cancellation of visa normally takes 1-3 weeks, express cancellation takes 1-2 weeks.
|Hamdan Bin Mohammed e-University honors Emirates Identity Authority|