. During its three-day run, GETEX 2016 will focus on topics such as General Education, Residential Schools, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Education, Occupational and Industry Education, Professional Development, Continuing Education and Training, as well as host a Student Counselling and Career Advisory Forum.
|His Highness Dr Sheikh Sultan Bin Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan receives prestigious Alumni Achievement Award from the University of Salford, UAE”
To be held for the first time in the Middle East, the show will open with wide participation of global maritime sector leaders, senior government officials, decision makers, prominent international experts, and local and regional operators and owners of marine crafts.
A total of 24 schools were honored during the ceremony, 18 of which won the ‘Shield of Excellence 2015’ while six were recognized for winning at Sports Day 2015. Other recipients of the ‘Shield of Excellence 2015’ award included 180 students, 72 teachers from 18 academic institutions, and school principals. In addition, 24 physical education teachers from six schools were honored for their untiring efforts in nurturing the athletic skills of young students to help them deliver an excellent performance during Sports Day 2015. This year’s Sports Day featured a host of events aimed at building a new generation that possesses leadership and social skills and is actively involved in sports and other physical activities.
The ‘Shield of Excellence 2015’ awardees included the Al Tamouh School; Al Shahama School; Khalid Bin Al Walid School; Al Nokhba School; Al Houtayn School; Khalifa Bin Zayed School; Bayaat Al Radwan School; Salama Bint Butti School; Almregib School; Hamouda Bin Ali School; Al Saqour School; Al Jahili School; Al Tafawok School; Al Ain School; Al Mottahid School; and Al Ghaith School.
- Jon Pittman, Vice President, Corporate Strategy, Autodesk, Inc.
- Lynn Allen, Cadalyst Columnist and Autodesk Technical Evangelist, Autodesk
- Robert Green, Owner, Robert Green Consulting
- Gerry McFadden, BIM Manager, WSP Group
- Alex Horst, Product Specialist, Autodesk
- Tony Archibold, Design Director, Bluehaus Group
- Dave Evans, Technical Specialist, Autodesk
- Ayman Nicola, Technical Sales Lead Engineer, Autodesk
- Tips & Tricks in using the new AutoCAD® 2015 the latest version of the world’s top drafting and architectural software
- Training session on Autodesk® BIM for infrastructure that would focus on how Autodesk BIM solutions help you plan, design, build and manage an infrastructure project from start to finish
- Session on how to simplify your designs while gaining hands on experience with the Free Form Modeling resource in the Autodesk Inventor® software
- Session on industry leading 3ds Max® 3D modeling software and how it helps accelerate performance, streamline workflows and help increase overall productivity