“The region’s education sector has registered a significant growth in student enrollments driven by population expansion, rise in disposable income, and enhancement in educational infrastructure. Aided by this robust growth and coupled with demand among students for a show that offers learning beyond the classroom, we have decided to introduce the International Student Festival as an informative and engaging venue for both visitors and participants. We are confident that the newly launched event will serve to initiate dialogue within the UAE’s international student community and bring out the best in them,” concluded Anselm Godinho, Managing Director, International Conferences and Exhibitions.
Dubai, UAE, 27 October 2015 – The British Council UAE, the United Kingdom’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities, will host the 14th edition of the Education UK Exhibition 2015 (EDUKEX) at Le Royal Meridien Abu Dhabi on November 10 and at Dubai World Trade Center, Al Multaqa Ballroom, on November 11 and 12, 2015.
The Abu Dhabi exhibition will feature around 20 universities and will be open between 04:00pm to 09:00pm, while the Dubai event will see participation of around 40 education providers between 05:00pm and 09:00pm over two days. The Gold Sponsor of the 14th edition of EDUKEX is British Council IELTS.
EDUKEX 2015 comes amidst rising interest among UAE students in completing their higher studies in the UK, according to Marc Jessel, Director of the British Council in the UAE. “Over the years, EDUKEX has made UK educational excellence accessible to a wider section of students in the UAE. The popular exhibition is an annual event which targets students from high schools and universities, aspiring to pursue higher education in world renowned UK universities,” added Jessel.
- Jon Pittman, Vice President, Corporate Strategy, Autodesk, Inc.
- Lynn Allen, Cadalyst Columnist and Autodesk Technical Evangelist, Autodesk
- Robert Green, Owner, Robert Green Consulting
- Gerry McFadden, BIM Manager, WSP Group
- Alex Horst, Product Specialist, Autodesk
- Tony Archibold, Design Director, Bluehaus Group
- Dave Evans, Technical Specialist, Autodesk
- Ayman Nicola, Technical Sales Lead Engineer, Autodesk
- Tips & Tricks in using the new AutoCAD® 2015 the latest version of the world’s top drafting and architectural software
- Training session on Autodesk® BIM for infrastructure that would focus on how Autodesk BIM solutions help you plan, design, build and manage an infrastructure project from start to finish
- Session on how to simplify your designs while gaining hands on experience with the Free Form Modeling resource in the Autodesk Inventor® software
- Session on industry leading 3ds Max® 3D modeling software and how it helps accelerate performance, streamline workflows and help increase overall productivity